Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Where oh where have I been

Some of you may have noticed,whilst others could not care less that I have been absent,or rarely around over the last couple of weeks,which has been quite refreshing for me personally. I mentioned awhile back that I had received a substantial salary upgrade,and along with that came extended work hours due to accepting more responsibilities,which equates to less time and availability for the fetish activities I enjoy. This by no means is suggestive of me brushing aside the possibility of accepting submissive gentlemen into my gilded stables,rather in fact I am anticipating my due worship as a Goddess amongst males,but my criteria has narrowed the parameters of whom I will deem worthy.

In the past I condescended to respond to all those that craved a moment of my time,so long as they did not barrage my eyes with undesirable photos,but now my time constraints will not allow for such,which means that my response will be gifted only upon those that treat it as an honor,not a right. Life and the time allotted to us as human beings is finite and beyond priceless,so I feel no overwhelming need to connect with every person whom contacts me. Now I hope that my message conveys to you exactly my supreme intent,and for those that cannot break it down properly,I will be kind enough to make it crystal for you.

My attention is for only those that worship and serve as a submissive or gentleman admirer are meant to. This means once again(and why I have to keep repeating this is beyond me)that I will not,nor have I ever accepted performing sessions,as they are not what serving a dominant means to me. Nor do I care to be a voyeur to your displays of anal insertions,or any activity which brings forth an orgasm for you. Chastity and financial domination are the loves of my fetish heart,so to offer me less will find you rebuked.

I am not one to play cute games. I am brutally blunt,and straightforward in my expectations. There is not enough time in the day for me to develop a tolerance for catering to male fantasies,and the very fact that I proclaim myself a female supremacist should have already clued you into that. I am a serious minded thinking being,but that is not indicative of a droll personality,merely that I possess no desire to align myself with any whom are playing at being submissive to women with their dick in hand. To me,submission is not based upon sex or masturbation,and if your dick needs to be erect to serve,then I want no part of you. Service itself should be an intellectual and emotional nirvana which leaves you tingly,breathless,and blessed,not perpetuated upon seed coating your hand.

With all of this stated,you are welcome to display your interest in serving me,so long as this is exactly what you are prepared to do. If you are an unsure soul stumbling along,then I advise you to get yourself in order before you utter a peep,and lastly for the ones whom declare that they need time to get to know me,whelp that is what my blog site is for,but be warned you will actually have to spend your time reading it,so if you are just too lazy for that type of exertion,then I am not one whom will find you worth my efforts either.

The above opinions and statements are mine alone,and not meant as a hard rule for the entirety of my peers,and with that said,none of it applies to any ladies reading this,as I always welcome friendship and conversation with other awesome fetish femmes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment