Sunday, July 10, 2016

Non-consensual abuse

Abuse takes many forms,and when it occurs without consent,it is so not cool. I am going to share an incident which occurred when I logged into CS today...mind you I had never ever spoken with the individual who messaged me,nor did I respond to his message
This is just a glimpse into my inbox for ya'll. This is why Dommes develop thick skins. Abuse such as this is not an irregular event. This is just par for the course when you are a female who does not sit back and allow males to use you for their sexual gratification freely. This is the type of insulting behavior one endures on the regular. Insecure males are offended to their core by women who refuse to be treated as second class one dimensional fetish dispensing machines. What I find humorous is that,like a child who couldn't get what he wanted(free domination) he worked himself up into a frenzy to post such an obvious ploy for attention,and guess what,he still did not get it from me...so yes indeedy,he truly is the loser he named me.

Now back to regular programming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment