Wednesday, July 27, 2016

No business Findom

I imagine that none of you would be surprised by how many times I have been advised to tone myself down,to cultivate a style which is more pleasing to the male ear,mind,and libido. To create an image for myself stock full of sexuality,which in turns entices the pole to the hole. This is surely the path to success within the online realm of domination,where to catch the ever roving male attention span of a gnat,you should get bold with displaying the feminine goods.

I am ever doing the opposite of what I have been told. In fact I rebuke the sexuality in domination. I am intelligent enough to realize that sex sells(proven data),and if I were in the business of selling a product,I can absolutely see that approach being viable,but I am not a business,nor am I selling anything. Promoters would disagree,and state that I myself am the product,and what I am selling is myself,in that I am seeking submissive males to serve me,so I should be advertising in a manner which draws a client in. The problem with this concept is exactly as I stated a hot minute ago,I am NOT selling myself or attempting to "sex" myself up to lure in customers.

Here is where many imagine that I have quite the gall to say that I am selling nothing,not even myself,especially since I am a FinDomme. For those of you who have no clue what findom is,I suggest google,and do disregard all of the services which seem to shelter under a created umbrella for findom(which it does not require,for it can stand upon it's own). I will never see Tribute as payment(you are not buying me). I sincerely believe that it is the duty of males to labor for the financial gain of females. It is their lot in life to provide for women's creature comforts,to finance their holidays,their dates,their lavish lifestyle. Oh my lord are eyes popping out yet? These are my beliefs,and they are why I incorporate findom into every single D's interaction I step into. There are NO exceptions for males. If you are to serve,than it is with mind,body,and wallet.

It is a supreme honor to suffer and sacrifice for women. It is only the male ego and delusional sense of patriarchal entitlement which screams out NO NO NO to the entire concept of findom. males have been ingrained to believe that they are entitled to the time,attention,and sexuality of women. Well,that buck falls short right here! I owe you nothing. You on the other hand are indebted to women. All males(I do not believe in such a thing as dominant males)should be vying with each other to better the lives of women period.

males should be proud not of a supposed sense of prowess(penis size) or power,but instead base their value upon how well they serve women. The only achievement which holds water is how you are enriching the lives of women! Never again do I want to hear how a male is just so intelligent,and making X amount of salary,without hearing along with that,that they are smart enough to give their salary to women as their due,and how they are working tirelessly to promote the elevation of female supremacy.

Women are the future my friends,embrace it dearly,and do your part gents to ensure that they remain that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment