Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Twist it,flip it

Some days I feel like I am bashing my head against that brick wall,whilst others I am singing "oops there goes another rubber tree plant" when it comes to explaining that yes I engage in Female Led Relationships,but no I do not engage in your definition of a Female Led Relationship.

Kinda odd yes? Anyways let me get to the meat of the matter.

I am a dominant female who is the leader in any relationship I engage in,therefore I engage in Female Led Relationships,but I am not interested in being in a romantic,marriage minded,girlfriend,meet the parents,live in the same house kind of Female Led Relationship. Does that make sense now?

I will be the dominant partner in the sense that it is in my nature to control the boundaries of how my relationships play out,but I do not desire what is typically considered a partnership in the vanilla realm. I will beat your ass,lock your cock or clit,degrade or humiliate you if it suits me,piss or spit on you if I please,but I will never be the one that you take long walks on the beach with(unless you are on a leash),take to wifey,share a bed with,procreate with,introduce to your friends. This is seriously something that you have to accept about me if you are going to serve me.

Sure I expect you to adore me,perhaps even grow to love me,but it will be a one-sided affair. I will never love you in a romantic way..if you are fortunate I may care for you like I would a pet,but that is as far as it goes. I can hear the moans from stage left now.

I am definitely not cold hearted,nor emotionally stunted...I just do not want that type of relationship with a submissive or slave. I completely understand that alot of people do seek out that Elise Sutton type of Female Led Relationship,and hey that is ok..once again just not for me,so if that is really what you want for your life,than be about it,cause taking up space in my inbox won't get you to the goal post.

Happy Hunting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment