Monday, October 9, 2017

Denied Domination

Hello bitches and cunts....

Yes this really is how I view 99% of you males..awwww

You are arrogant,you are conceited,you are self-absorbed,and chalk full of entitlement issues..even those of you who tout that tired line "I am a loser" are seriously unworthy of a FemDomme's time and attention. One little passive aggressive ploy which makes me laugh is when I shoot down a male,and he replies in this manner
As if he truly believes that me saying No thank you to any male who does not meet or exceed my standards is a loss to me!! It is the furthest thing from a loss for me. Accepting a subpar male would be the actual loss,and I am not into losing. 

Here is some more truth for you
1)Seriously..if I take time of out my jam packed schedule to respond to a missive you have sent,but you on the other hand wait days or weeks to acknowledge my words..guess what...stick a fork in your ass,cause we are done here. 
2)If you are sitting around waiting for me to reach out to you initially..you might as well slip a noose around your neck right now,cause it is not gonna happen.
3)If you expect to expend minimal effort in order to receive maximum attention from me lmfao..you are living in la la land bb. 

Do you grasp the gist of what I am getting at here? For those of you that are intellectually challenged(which is most of you) always always always it is YOUR loss if you are denied my dominance in your life. It is you that will suffer with angst,not I. I will lose exactly zero sleep fretting over what I could have done differently,and without doubt,no fucks will be given via me if you are not serving at my feet. Get over yourself,and accept that you are not a prize at the fair,that I am vying to win.

It is you that must be found worthy. It is you that must meet my expectations for a submissive. It is you that is being weighed and measured for service. Any other belief is just you farting upwind!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment