Thursday, August 2, 2012

pleased Goddess

Goddess is in such a lovely mood today ^_^

L has been doing so very well to please Goddess. Although being quite new he has stepped up in the correct way by placing my desires above his own, which is what all good boys should do.

The dudu osun soap he sent me arrived today ^_^ It smells divine even though it does look similar to it's name, and hopefully will do all that it touts. Now to wait on the bb make up, and the pillows to be delivered! He has been promised a reward as soon as he clears out his items on my list...so we shall see how long it takes  :p

Hmm looks like gimp does not read his messages as soon as he should...tic toc

Going to be super busy with vanilla affairs this week...meaning that the only time I will set aside to chat is with those that show appreciation of my time and energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment