Sunday, August 26, 2012

quick check in

It has been a busy week for Goddess with guests staying a few days...so you get a bare rundown of events this week.
Little pet remains locked in his chastity device til Monday evening!! He has been a very good pet though ensuring my happiness ^_^
Quick list,but no pics of the gifts this week as I just did not have time to take them...you can see them on my purchased list though if you just have to know what they looked like.
A new rug for my kitchen redo yay yay, a new sony mp3 player for the Y,a makeup brush,and 2 sets of powder for my lovely face,a new coach bag woot woot,$50 kohls card from mike,and a $50 agc fine for a little cunt that takes too long to obey.

I know that I have items on their way so that pleases me immensely!!

For those of you that have not stepped up,WTH are you waiting for?? Get your ass in gear pleasing me,or FUCK OFF!!

toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment