Monday, November 12, 2012

real time service

What I seek, what I desire. Something real, definitively tangible. To be at the center of a male's universe. To stand above him as he abases his form, not merely for a moment in time, but for all time. He bows with the knowledge that while he may never dwell within my temple, he will indeed live for me. This is the power exchange which the ample majority will never embrace, for anonymity evaporates once began. There is no screen to cower behind as you are stripped of all pretense. When all is laid bare your submissive soul will be revealed. This very moment is what males either fear or adoringly revere. To reach this level of service means that all of his personal desires must be washed away, with only the erected net of trust holding him securely.

There is no room for doubt in service. There are no second thoughts. Only the all consuming need to please me. Your every spare thought dedicated to me, and how you may better serve. Establishing me as a priority within your life. Blissfully suffering for my smile, sacrificing selfish ideals for a kind word of encouragement. There are no half hearted attempts, there is only dedication and devotion towards pleasing your Goddess.

Are you prepared to let go of all that you were, in order to evolve into what you are meant to be? Are you ready to become the boy that I seek? If you possess the courage to find out, come before me humble and meek, without any expectation to find physical release. Lest you forget, do not expect time or attention if you have not placed an offering at my feet.

mzsydney34@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment