Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What is reality

Reality is that I am a real person, just like you. I live, I breathe, I have a life that I love.

I have a career that I enjoy which pays my bills and sees to my needs. I have a life filled with family and friends, and responsibilities that must be met. Sound familiar? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not exist in a little room sitting behind a monitor dressed in leather with a whip in hand just waiting for the moment a male comes online for me to fulfill his fantasies. Oops my bad.

Some complain that I too quickly extinguish their hopes and desires of a speedy wank off fest....awwww poor pity you. The time I spend online is for my pleasure, not and never will be for yours period. I am always a dominant woman, but that does not mean that I am barking out orders, and beating ass 24/7. That is absolutely unrealistic.

Too many of you males have this twisted thought that you are honoring a female with your attention by sending photos of your penis, or offering to humiliate yourself on cam, yet in actuality you do these things because it pleases you. Why do you do this, well that is quite simple. You are a selfish fuck that thinks only of himself and his own desires. Do you truly believe that females cannot see through your facade? If so then you have bigger issues than being a worthless waste of space.

I am loosing faith that males exist who possess a submissive soul. Ones that have an altruistic appreciation for women. The majority do not even know the meaning of such thoughts. They cannot grasp that a woman would desire anything other than jumping to their commands. Unfortunately the scene is flooded with females that will bark and heel like good bitches for peanuts, but for those of us whom hold ourselves to a higher standard, this mentality will earn you a one way ride to banishment.

Just as the marines accept the few and the proud, so do I. Quality will trump quantity when it comes to serving me, and a male should always be prideful of the fact that he serves a superior lady with his utmost ability geared towards excellence.

These are my thoughts and requirements which leave no budge room. I will accept nothing less, and honestly I would have no males serving me if it meant that I had to constantly deal with selfish demands upon the time I allot for my pleasure. Either get your shit together and figure out what serving entails, or content yourselves with those that offer to dance to your tune, but never ever contemplate that you will enter my world acting in such a manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment