Thursday, February 28, 2013

Imperfections accepted

Most of you that have seen pictures of me most likely know that I am blessed or cursed some days, with naturally curly hair. Today is one of the cursed days. Unfortunately for me the longer I allow my hair to grow it pulls my curls out and makes the front parts look like the McDonalds arches,which vexes me to no end! Many a morning I have stood before my mirror threatening my hair with scissors if it does not behave(as if it listens lol)

I am sure some of you are saying to yourself, is this chick crazy talking about her hair on a findom site...gimme just a moment and I will share with you how it ties in.

To the outside observer I come across as a Domme that treats her boys as she does her hair (stern, strict, harsh, expecting perfection). This is actually the furthest thing from the truth. I am truly quite kind to those that come to my feet. Shocking eh lol. While I do have high standards (what lady doesn't) I know that human beings are imperfect and fallible, so I accept that the road is not always going to be smooth. It is the effort you put into service that matters most to me.

Just as the relationship I have with my hair is different from day to day, so are those that I have with the boys who serve me. We all have flaws, and while some can be eradicated with the swift stroke of a hairbrush (winks) with time and patience all of the knots work themselves out.

My point being I know that you will fail at times. We all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment