Friday, February 22, 2013

No contact

I have and always will be very clear about the fact that I possess no desire to speak with owned boys, irregardless if they state that they have their owner's permission to do so. Many boys lie about having permission, and even about the fact that they are owned. How many times have you seen a disagreement arise between ladies over toe stepping? Could it have been prevented, of course, refusing to have contact with said male would have kept the issue from arising. Oh and the lying "owned" boy...this is one that I have dealt with before, and partially the reason why I feel as I do. A boy wants to befriend you, add you, or even follow you. His info says owned, but oops he is falsifying data...he was never owned. He wanted free interaction, so by claiming to be owned he hopes that ladies will refrain from demanding tribute, but still converse with him, thereby playing into his desires. I can count on two fingers the number of owned boys that I interact with, and that is because we had spoken prior to them being owned. I do not see any reason why an owned male should be speaking with any Domme other than his owner period. I highly doubt that ladies join sites to make "friends" with boys...so ya. An owned boy serves no purpose for any other Domme as she will receive no service from him which is the entire point is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment