Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I want to talk to you about today boys is suffering and sacrifice. These are 2 components of service to me that are mandatory. You will suffer physically for my pleasure. You will sacrifice financially for my happiness. Your very pleasure is to be derived from these activities. Never expect anything less once you belong to me. I comprehend that to many of you, online interactions are a game played to the culmination of your personal agenda, which fails to be congruent with my own goals, ergo if you find yourself gravitating in my direction ask yourself a question. Are you prepared to be objectified, your value being tied to your ability to satisfy my greed, to be used as I deem fit, and discarded if you fail my expectations? If your answer is yes, or please, or God yes, then come humbly petition for service prepared to lay a tithe at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment