Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Saturday night session

Running rather behind on this update,but then it is my blog now isn't it lol

Let's see...Saturday night I had a wonderfully ass bruising session with my real time boy..such a stress relief to break out the paddle,flogger,and crop. Unfortunately I do not have any pics to display my work of art since he is a very shy boy that has a hard limit about posting most of our sessions :( , but I am free to share the details :D

I absolutely love playing with my boy. He never comes empty handed,nor does he come with complaints or begging. We have played together for years,so he knows exactly what I expect in the way of protocol and how I like to begin.

We began with an offering, and of course strict eye and speech restrictions are enforced. He knows to then follow behind me by 3 steps until standing in front of my bed then to disrobe down to his pink panties which were once mine,then he went to his knees awaiting my instructions.

Now is when the fun begins as I lay out the toys I intend to use upon his tender flesh. Once the decision has been made I command him to to get up and bend over the edge of the bed with his arms stretched out in front of him and his eyes to remain upon the photo of me that is set upon my pillow with his chin resting on the exact spot where my lover's cum drenched the sheet prior to my boys arrival.

I had opted to warm his ass up with some light slaps of my bare hand,then onto the paddle. It is almost orgasmic for me to see how red he gets so quickly. After 22 swats(the 2 extra were a punishment for him arriving 2 minutes late) I break out the crop to see if I can match the skin tone of his ass to the back of his thighs which is easily accomplished lol,and yes I do tend to laugh when I watch him dance around as I apply it vigorously. The little gasps and cries like the sweetest of arias to me.

I finished up with some light flogging to his upper back and ass...delicious!!!

Of course kindness can be a bit cruel so I applied icy hot to his arse when I was done along with a Good Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment