Saturday, August 31, 2013

Correct and incorrect approaches

Good afternoon perverse miscreants,minions,and mindfucked meat. It appears to me that it is time to revisit a few points as I continue to receive undesirable communications in the form of email and IM,which needs be addressed in order to set straight the errors many of you are committing. Do save yourself from the shame of being deemed an absolutely detested dumbass in my eyes. Take careful note of the do's and do not's listed.

I shall enlighten you with a few examples.

"Hey babe I would luv ta worship dat pussy heres a pic of my cock lemme know when you are down to play"

"I aint got no money but I would do anything for you to serve you good"

"I do not pay to serve but I will clean your home buck nakeed and your pantys with my tongue every day"

"I gots 20 for cam play"


Now fuckfarts do you grasp why I display such marked reserve when speaking with most of you? If those above whom contacted me had taken the time to peruse my FAQ section,then they might not have made asses of themselves contacting me with their chosen sentiments and requests now would they?

"I have enclosed a tribute Goddess for your time,and would enjoy nothing more than learning best how to please you"

"Upon reading your blog Mz Sydney I am floored by your beauty and intellect and wanted to convey my appreciation in the form of an amazon gift card and beg an audience with you at a time of your choosing"

The above males were ones whom were given the opportunity to speak further with me as they displayed respectful sincerity. Which category shall you fall within I wonder?


1 comment:

  1. Goddess i would like to spend some VS credits that i have and they are not cheap thing am talking about somewhere close to 500.

    ReplyDelete