Sunday, August 11, 2013

It has been a hectic week,yet not as fruitful as I desired...you need to work on that boys.

Truth be known I have been interviewing bulls the last few days which has exhausted me mentally. How was I to know the extent of stupidity which would be foisted upon me?? I had thought that dealing with males outside of the scene to fill this role would provide a pleasant diversion from the ordinary dick obsessed trite I encounter day in and day out within the fetish world,oh how wrong I was with that train of thought.

My attractions tend to stray towards alpha type males when it comes to occupying my bed,and for some reason this always leads to encountering over inflated male egos(ugh). What is it about the y chromosome psyche which lends them the assumption that being a dick and having one are synonymous?

The major issue I have encountered other than my sense of selection is the lack of adherence to safety standards. I mean seriously, only a down trodden whore is going to allow just any piece of meat to deposit body fluids within them. I cannot count how many times I had to make it known that no I do not bareback strangers. I wonder if most males have a brain in their head or not. Practical thought processes would alert even a dumbass to the fact that stds are rampant in this day and age,therefore why would I risk bringing home a lifelong reminder?

Good news though, I have found one whom meets my eye candy requirements as well as acceptance of playing safe. The best part being that he as well agreed to me filming the entire experience for a special real time cuck in my life whom has paid dearly for the privilege of viewing it :D

Now that I have that settled thankfully,I shall be able to spend more time tormenting and torturing the rest of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment