Thursday, August 1, 2013

Slightly on the mend today,but far from 100%. Many of you may have noted my most recent absence from posting here,which is due to me being on bedrest this week. Definitely has not placed me in a pleasant frame of mind,but one positive aspect is that it enabled me time and perspective as to how I wish to handle the route which I have traversed within the lifestyle.
Due to the complexity of life and the day to day responsibilities I carry, it is not often that I am able to spend a block of time reflecting upon what has been,and how this shall alter my actions in the future in regards to how I train,and whom I shall allow at my feet,so even when ill there can be positives to be found if you merely look for them!
More to come later when I am back up to par.


No comments:

Post a Comment