Monday, December 9, 2013

Appreciation for my best,and disdain for the rest

Goddess woke this morning not feeling well at all,and my best boy decided to put a smile on my face by purchasing an item that I had mentioned that I wanted.
Not only did he go out of his way to make me happy,he will be delivering and assembling it himself this evening while I relax and rest. This is the type of behavior that pleases me most. My best boy knows that his sacrifice is appreciated,and he derives his pleasure from doing for me. This is an integral aspect of any bdsm relationship. Selfless service.
This seems to be a concept that the majority of you "sub" males FAILS to comprehend.

How other ladies train or operate does not affect nor matter to me,so to come before me you must first recognize that your previous experience has no bearing...ie I could not give a flying fig that your last owner allowed you to call the shots,or if she did cam shows,or even filmed clips for you. This is not how I train. Too many times to count I have had people explain to me that I could make more money if I just offered cam shows or opened a nf account as well as filming clips...well little lackeys I shall explain one last time why I shall NOT be going this route.
1)Clips are for clients,and I do not work in sales sooooo ya I am not here to please others or build a clientele base.
2)I am a slave trainer,not an entertainer ergo I do not offer cam shows. There are tons of sites that cater to males whom desire nothing more than to watch females perform on cam as well as plenty of ladies that will watch you perform foul acts for them...I am not nor will I ever perform for the viewing pleasure of any male,nor do I care to watch y chromosome beings shove shite up their arse for free.
3)I do not have a nf account which I gather is odd these days,but then I have never sought to conform to the "norm" expectations,not to mention that phone sex with a beta male would seriously sicken me. I am all about the alpha man when it comes to anything sexual.
As I said,how other ladies do their thing is their business,and power to them always,but NEVER bring those same expectations to my door. I do what I do,and how I do....MY WAY,and only my way.

As esoteric as it sounds I require males at my feet to earn that honored and coveted position. Tossing bills my way will not secure you a stall in my stable. Ya I see alot of the velcro collars going on,but I for one do not offer them. If you want my collar,then plan on expending an inordinate amount of time,energy,and $ to receive it. "Rome was not built in a day",and neither is a successfully functioning D's relationship. Any preconceived ideas that service is effortless and pain free are lazy and unrealistic. Lets be bluntly honest here boys,if you are given things sans earning them,then they are worthless whether it be praise,consideration,or even ownership. You will never have things your way when serving,and if you are looking for fast and ready,then you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment