Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Toadies

I have an innate and deep seated dislike of males such as this. We all see these little pecker gnats everyday on the sites. How do we come to recognize them? Well let's see...they are the ones that like your posts,comment on your photos,favorite your tweets,and kiss your glorious all to the tune of not a wooden nickel. Why is this....yup they are broke bitches trying to hustle you for your time and attention with actions that benefit you not at all.

I have never and still do not understand why any lady would tolerate such a male in their presence,much less befriend them. Findom is based on finances and domination. One aspect does not stand alone,so ladies if that boy ain't paying he ain't staying.

I apply this as well to owned or under consideration males. Why would a lady waste,and yes I said waste her time conversing with them at all?? Ya I know that I am going to catch flack with that last one,but I really do not care since it is my opinion,and just that. Owned boys are of absolutely no benefit to anyone other than their owner plain and simple. Yes as dominants we are to be teachers,mentors and such...part of a community,but an owned or under consideration male should be taught and mentored by his OWNER. It is not the position of anyone other than her to fulfill those duties. As to the argument that we can be friends with an owned or under consideration male...what is the point? I enjoy friendships with fellow ladies,and that is the continuity I would think that all ladies seek.

Some would say that we have much to learn from the males of the community,and that can indeed be accurate,but the majority of the useful knowledge out there comes from our fellow Dommes.

I honestly detest seeing any female taken advantage of,whether it be her time to wasters,or her energy to the soul sucking leeches whom have embedded themselves within our communities. Always try to keep in mind that if a male is of no use to you,then he is of no use period. This applies to all males.

I do not expect everyone to like my post since my opinions do not coincide with most,but then just like a**holes we all have one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment