Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My cm profile post

The world as we know it is flush with an over abundance of individuals with hidden agendas, and less than transparent motivations, therefor I personally see no need nor do I have any desire to compound that issue. That is why I am clear and concise about that which I desire and demand from those that serve me. I purposely leave no gray areas of confusion to center or place blame upon.

To last in my world your motivation must be pure, meaning that if your focus is set upon yourself and self serving gratification, then you shall not be welcomed by me. My pleasure, my gratification, my happiness will be all that matters in service. Release your over inflated ego and opinion of entitlement. Your only worth is derived from how well you serve me, and just as the world at large owes you nothing, neither do I. Accept this as a fact.

I am a superior woman whom expects nothing less than the best from her pets, providers, gents, and boys. As such you are expected to suffer and sacrifice for me in all ways, and yes financially is part of that. Offerings are not optional, they are mandatory. Your generous nature affords you the rare opportunity to become a part of my life, irregardless of how insignificant that role may be, and for that you should be grateful.

Aside from pleasing gifts, I take pleasure in locking the cocks that bow before me, joy in your humiliation and degradation when you entertain me with any acts of perversity I assign you. My amusement is untold when you comply with spoiling my dates as my pantied puss cuck. My laughter overflows as I share your secrets with the men I date, and my closest friends. These are just a handful of my favorite things.

Strike the word force from your vocabulary, as I have mine. Willing and compliant are how I desire the males of my acquaintance. On bended knee with a supplicant giving nature is the only way to beg for my notice.

is your reward.Earn it. is your duty.Provide it. is your purpose Live it. is your mantra. Embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment