Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Female supremacy

Oh how the subject evokes such a ball jerk reaction across the globe. It seems that males take exception to the reality of a strong dominant woman whom knows herself superior to them. The delicious crush to that sensitive ego is the icing on the cake. Unfortunately it is not only males that take affront to the female supremacy vision...alas even some females are offended by it. As a staunch believer I cannot fathom why other women would find offense,unless their views are based upon the patriarchal beliefs that most of us were raised under. How many times have women been told that they must defer to a man's decision,that they must play to a male ego,that they need a man in order for their lives to be fulfilling? Once I was able to see the ways in which women have been misled,I adopted the belief not of anti-man,but instead that of being pro-woman.

I am not one to judge or condemn others for their personal views especially my fellow femmes,nor do I expect to have my stances condemned merely because they do not align with the majority of the populace. What I would advise though is that if one wants to render derision that they take the time to educate themselves upon both sides not merely the side they stand upon. There are some truly enlightening books and articles regarding female supremacy if you just take the time to check them out. Of course I do not expect to convert the world to my way of thinking,but I would hope that as rational beings we are able to make informed decisions for ourselves rather than embracing the sheeple mindset.

I have spoken on this subject prior,to find it not received well..but that has not altered my desire for women to embrace the strength they possess,and to empower themselves. A common misconception is that female supremacists are misandrists which cannot be said for all,just as one cannot conceivably state that any group consists of members that are exactly the same in every thought. I for one do not possess any hatred for males,disdain for the majority yes,but not hatred...to hate is to relinquish power,which I would not tolerate from myself. I am frequently queried as to why I hold the view that men are inferior,and the response is simple. Any being that is led by their sex is weak. I myself adore sex with alpha males,but I would not allow myself to be controlled by my desire for it. My decisions are never ruled by my libido,can any male truthfully make that statement?

One of the things that I see most often which saddens me the most is that not only does the patriarchal system degrade,downplay,and deride us,we as women are guilty of it as well. How often do you see females lashing out and insulting other females? Every day I see it,and it sickens me to the core of my being. We need to ask ourselves why we feel the need to call others ugly,skanky,stupid etc... I have always believed that it is because males set it up that we see other women as our competition rather than comrades. I mean seriously think about it,does it make one woman look superior if she is tearing down another female?? Hell no it does not. In fact it makes the victimizer appear weak instead. If only all women were able to break the vicious cycle,then they would see that as a whole we are superior. For one day I ask my fellow sisters to truly see the beauty,wit,and intelligence of the ladies in the scene rather than giving into the weakness programmed into them to strike out in any way to attempt to eradicate those whom elicit feelings of jealousy,for jealousy is such a soul destructive emotion. Celebrate the worth of all women,and you will find yourself elevated in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment