Friday, November 27, 2015

This is why I regularly post the rules

One of my readers questioned as to why I would feel the need to repost my rules and requirements..well let's just say that since I posted yesterday in regards to my wishes,the following message is the first I received afterwards

"amazing profile ma'am!  I am new to this so hoping my approach is not rude as i know i have a ton to learn still and also working on a detailed profile of my own.  I truly hope to find a mature woman to mold me and serve her to be the best of my abilities as i have always felt like i was born to serve and hoping to stop denying this feeling and start a new life serving.  I work construction and love reading, movies and activities outside. i do not smoke or drink.  I feel that i would excel at domestic duties, humiliation and body worship but also know it is up to my owner to decide how i will be used.  I am an only child from strict religious upbringing and do still currently live at home however i saving up to hopefully relocate at some point to serve 24/7. hope you will consider me and hope to hear back and get to know more about you ma'am." (Mind you that he is a 20 yr old male)

Now I am going to paste the parts of my profile which conflict with what you just read,and you tell me,do you think that he even bothered to do me the courtesy of reading my profile?

" My name is Mz Sydney,and I am to be addressed as such(not Miss,Ma'am or Mistress)."

"What I do NOT seek:
*males under 35
*sex or oral slaves
*maids
*husband,boyfriend,fwb's,hook-ups,dates
*promotional slaves ie males to promote me via social media outlets
*friends(I have plenty of those)
*personal toilet(just no)
*live in servants"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment