Saturday, November 28, 2015

Transparency for dummies

One of the chief complaints lodged by males is that they are not mind readers,which is understandable,yet even with it all spelled out in the open,you still fail. How can that be? I know that I am not alone when it comes to transparency regarding wants. I have no hesitancy about laying it on the line for all of you to see,yet each and every day more and more males go into the refuse bin when speaking with me.

What is so very difficult about comprehending my position? Seriously I would like a tangible explanation.

READ CAREFULLY & ABSORB FULLY

I want only males who possess no self serving agenda,for I am not all about getting males off(fact is that I would absolutely love to see all males cock locked),maybe then they would be free to cease thinking with the head which is self absorbed.

I want only males who place me as a priority in their life.

I want males who give generously and graciously of themselves,which includes,time,devotion,and finances, YES I FUCKING SAID FINANCIALLY. No fin=no dom=no dom=no fin etc..... Is that clear enough? I want the control aspect of domination,but no I will not accept the domination without the financial,is that crystal? Combine the domination and the financial,and I am a happy Domme!

I want males who have their shit together. I am not I repeat NOT,Prince Charming who has come to rescue you from whatever ate up scathole you have ran your life into. If your head is up your ass,whelp I do not intend to shovel it out for you.

I want males who come to me willingly. I am not a sister of Conan the Barbarian,here to strong arm you into serving me. If force is your thing,fine,but that is not my style,so don't ask. It is not a secret that many of you long to suck dick,so don't try to play it off that you really don't,but that you would do it in my honor,come the fuck on,just own up to being a cocksucker wannabe.This goes along with males willingly tributing me. I am not a bully that is going to beat you up for it figuratively,and yes that includes you giving me your cc info to use(sheesh that is a quick way to end up in an orange jumper)!!

I want males who know what the word loyalty means,and actually embody the definition.

I want males who are able to communicate,which is not confined to one word responses. Take note when I say regular communication,and no that is not just when your cocklette gets hard,that means putting in the effort each and every day.

I want males who are desperate to serve ME,and me alone. Directionless desperation is not flattering in any shape or form,so for those hungered to serve just anyone,you are not for me.

Couldn't get any clearer. Feel free to thank me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment