Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Financial Slavery Mz Sydney style

Welcome to all who seek to serve Goddess Sydney...

Do you know what it means to serve as a submissive male under the domination of a Dominant Woman?


Do you know how it feels to be objectified..to be used as if you are nothing more than an object created for serving?

Do you know how to cast aside selfish ambitions in order to concentrate on what really matters(Goddess Sydney)?

Do you consent to allow me to mold you into whatever I desire?

Are you willing,and able to prioritize my will,and wants above your own?

If so,then come little one into my dominion. You are welcome here. 

In this realm I stand above you both literally and figuratively. I am the artist,and you are the muse.
I will manipulate your mind,your flesh,and your finances,til you resemble something somewhat pleasing to me.

There is no room for ego,or entitlement here. The longer you remain at my feet,the more you will come to loathe the life you led before finding me. Your eyes,mind,heart,and wallet will be open to my commands. You will see that nothing,and no one matters to you more than Goddess Sydney.

Each day begins with affirmations. Affirmations that draw you closer to your life's purpose,which is becoming a better beta for Goddess Sydney.


Your daily schedule entails working hard for your Goddess. You work so that your labor provides fruit for tithe. All of the long hours you work better enable you to financially sacrifice for the enrichment of your Goddess's life.
You want nothing more than to please her..don't you my good boy? You want to be worthy of being a part of her life,and you know that by suffering for her,that you are truly serving her. Your suffering serves a cause,and that great and divine cause is the happiness of Goddess Sydney,for when she is happy,the world is a bright and beautiful place,but when she is disappointed,the skies become grey,and a smile cannot find it's way onto your face.


You want to be that good boy for her. You will work long and hard to be useful,and productive in her life,for you want that feeling at the end of the day. That feeling of having a spot in the grand scheme of her happiness. You want to be useful. You want to be used by her. You want to be her's.

This will be your world,and you will be my creation. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment