Wednesday, September 26, 2018

How to serve Sydney Claire for free

Greetings to all



Over the years, hundreds of males have slid into my DM's , IM's, and even email asking how they can serve me without paying financial tribute, and the answer has always been, and always will be the same...you cannot. I simply do not train or take on any male who is not willing and able to financially better my life. This is a fact that cannot be avoided, no matter how much you beg and attempt to cajole.

Whilst you will not be in active service to me as my submissive, there is an avenue for you to be of some benefit to me. You can and should be promoting my brand, which means getting on twitter and retweeting my posts and pics, commenting on my blogs, as well as bringing my name up to any fellow submissives asking you about dominants. True that it will not earn you a spot in my stable, but if your intent is to be truly useful, than you should be jumping all over the opportunity right? An absolutely altruistic action on your part.  

You have asked, and I have answered, Now snap to it gents!  

No comments:

Post a Comment