Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Earth worships the Sun

Hello, and welcome to the world of Goddess Sydney Claire. A place where my fantasies become your reality. 


The Earth has but 1 sun, which it's very existence revolves around. Without the sun, the Earth would simply perish, for there can be no life without it's golden warmth of splendor. The sun guides the Earth out of the darkness and into the light of the world. Can you imagine a world where no sunshine exists to bathe your soul, and cleanse you of your ills?

The sun is a primal force, and one that should never be taken for granted, for it's blessings may depart at any given moment. An incandescence so intense, that to look directly upon it, will tattoo it permanently onto your retinas. Your last sight in this world would be the one most magnificent, yet your mind knows that it would surely be worth it.

You, you are the Earth, and I your Sun Goddess. Your life if it is ever to have meaning, will center itself upon the course that I deign best. Your will and ego will evaporate as the dew upon the grass each morn, for they cannot continue on in the brilliance of my presence. 

You will thrive and grow with the nurturing of my domination. You will find comfort, peace, and happiness in abject servitude to the heat of my desires. You will wake and crave the sight of me each day. Your world will bloom with eagerness to see my will done. You know that you would choose no other star to orbit around. You are smitten, you are consumed, you are enslaved most willingly. 

There is no care to return to that cold lonely life you once knew. You are beyond that thought. You are enriched with the need to bask in my goodwill, my cheer, my acceptance. Your only goal is but to be a blessing in this evolution. All other wants are shadowed into obliteration within the circle of my light. You find that you would crawl upon your knees like the lowliest creature upon Earth to be of use to me. You would even beg for a mere scrap of recognition. 

You want my attention, you need my presence, you would do whatever it takes to gain my approval. This is your life. Live it, love it, and pledge your lifelong devotion to this decision. Come now, and become my Earth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment