Thursday, May 14, 2020

Syndrones unite

Hello hello hello


It has been like a month of Sundays since last I posted here...

Life has been like an undertow which tumbled me under, and finally spit me back out a little bruised.

Have you missed me my flock of syndrones? Undoubtedly so ;>

What crazy unforeseen times we are living in is it not? How has your life altered under the quarantine regime? Have you put good use to your confinement? From the lack of appreciation tributes sitting in my inbox, I would judge that you weren't very productive at all. You can rectify that though by sending a lovely little gift card today to SydneyClaire@protonmail.com

At the moment I am seeking out a day trip location where I can safely away from the public eye tie my brat boy to a tree and torment him at my leisure lol, and before you ask, yes he is the only boy I am playing with real time. 

Why is he the only one? The answer is simple, yet complicated. Real time is a commitment which I do not lightly undertake. It is so very intimate since I am allowing someone else into my personal space. It requires a high amount of trust, and the rest of you have not earned that honor. Of course the majority of you aren't even seeking out real time, for your goal is a quick and nasty online romp towards a single course crashing crescendo skin flute concerto, which is all fine and good if you were interacting with a woman who cared to offer that service....alas I am not that woman.

Over the years of my online presence, so many of you wandering wanks have attempted to sway me from my outlined course and met with failure, yet you keep trying. I do admit to admiring your persistence, even though the odds are not in your favor. If your intent is to serve as a syndrone, than you must meet my requirements for service.

1)You must serve online for a period of no less than 3 months
*consistent financial tributes are required during this time* 

2)You must maintain contact daily
*I will not chase you down*

3)You must display dedication, devotion, and build trust
*these things take time* 

Sounds easy, yes? It honestly is, but cum and dumps always fail. You will never pass the test if your expectations are to jizz and jet. Keep that in mind.

All of this being said, I am open to testing the waters with prospective servants for service as a loyal syndrone. Apply with tribute attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment