Wednesday, March 25, 2015

No cam for me please

One of the most prevalent queries posed to me is "Why don't you cam?". Now my response is usually confined to an all encompassing answer "Because I do not want to". This hardly is a satisfactory reason for a great many obviously,so I decided that I would provide something more in depth.

Cam is the name of the game these days,oh that and skype,which by the way is popular WHY...cam of course. You cannot look to any findom forum without seeing cam sessions on skype advertised,and that is all well and good for those that choose it,but taking this as a granted practice for all is a mistake in the making.

Now onto why I do not cam. Is it because I think myself too good for it,NO. Is it because I fear people seeing my face,NO(I have tons of photos to disprove this theory). What could my reasoning be? Simple. I see camming as objectification,and there is entirely too much of that in the world today,why would I desire to become part of the problem rather than the solution. I know I know,what I said is going to upset some,for they deem cam empowering,so I say to them whatever floats your boat,but do not stamp down just because my thoughts are not synonymous with yours.It is the very differences which make us unique.

How does cam objectify a woman. Let's take a close look at the dynamics shall we. Cam sessions are associated with paying clients. A client is one which in this case is paying for a show,whether it be of feet,breasts,vagina,or even entire body. Do you see what I am saying? They are paying to objectify a body part. They are using the vision of a woman's body to masturbate,just like they always have done,and this equates to objectification in my eyes. Does anyone truly believe that the client cares for the woman on the screen(if you do,then I have some prime swamp land to sell you). You could of course reason that everyone is getting what they want out of the deal,he gets off,and she gets paid. Win win yes? Nope. All that has been done is to fuel the male objectification of females.

Yes I am aware that I am not making friends with my statements,but that is ok. Some are even asking "why do you care,I can do what I want,and it does not affect you"...here is the crux though,it does affect others. I am 100% for female empowerment,but I do not see cam sessions as a promotion of that ideology,so do as you will,for you will anyway,but for me ,I will traverse the road less taken. This does not make me better than any Ladies who offer this service,but it does make me different.

It is said that if you do not cam,then males will not seek you out to serve,and I can see how one would arrive at that conclusion. I have seen with my own eyes how males bee line straight to the ladies in a chatroom whom have their cam on,and suddenly begin serving them,and that is good and fine,for it once more solidifies that I am not seeking the average male in my stable,so I am more than pleased to see those spoils go to others.

A subject which many do not discuss is how I am going to tie in my point of dissension from the "norm",and why I see no need for me to cam.

Every Sunday morning,and most likely Wednesday evenings where do you see people congregate. A church yes. Now these people worship God,they memorize his words(the holy bible),they tithe in his honor,yet they have never seen his face. They have not once done a skype cam session with him to ascertain if he is "real",so how is it that millions of human beings can take his existence as a divine being on faith alone? The answer is clear. They want to believe,they want to serve their Master,they want to empower his name. Of course some call them fools(not I),rather I would call them blessed. Why? Well because they find their happiness in serving,they find purpose for their lives...all without a single cam session,wow,looks like Christians are better servants than the majority of males in the fetish scene doesn't it?

I equate serving me in a similar way. Only for my servants,my blog is their bible,my inbox is their pew,and their tribute is the tithe with which they worship. All of this is done without a single cam session. My words prove that I am real. My actions uphold my worthiness of worship,and serving me provides a purpose in their lives. One which involves them upholding me as their divine Goddess. A relationship where they devote their very lives to me,and why,because they know that women are meant to be obeyed and honored,not objectified as sexual release objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment