Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New vehicle

Goddess Sydney is in an excellent mood this morning! Yesterday I finally decided upon a new vehicle,good part yes,bad part,the dealership will have to order the one I want :( That is what I get for being so picky I guess lol. Goddess does not settle,and I am willing to wait a few days to get what I want. In true submissive fashion,MY brat has already handed over 2K towards the down payment :) The rest of you should take a cue from his act. You too can play a part in MY happiness.

Every day offers a new opportunity to earn your place beneath MY Femdom feet. All it takes is the will and desire to Sacrifice for Sydney. You just set your mind to the fruition of MY happiness. Anything less is a joke and an insult to submission. Submission to Sydney will never be based upon the wants of the submissive. I am entirely too bent upon MY will prevailing to ever bend for the desires of a male.

I know that you are sitting there reading MY words. Now is the time to make yourself known to ME. Impress ME,and possibly gain MY notice by sending your tribute to mzsydney34@yahoo.com via amazon gift card. No other forms of tribute accepted from untested males.

No comments:

Post a Comment