Tuesday, April 24, 2012

dead weight removal

A beautiful day here,and I am loving my life now that I have eliminated the dead weight from it.
It seemed like I was becoming more of a bitch than usual due to the complications of dealing with liars,so now I am exerting more control over those I choose to interact with. The block sender button is a wonderful tool,and I am not hesitating in the use of it : -) If you do not want to find yourself in that category,realize that I am more likely to give you a few minutes of my precious time,if your message contains a tribute. I prefer the first contact to be like the following "Mz Sydney I have sent you an amazon gift card in order to prove my sincerity"

The bar has been set,and will not be lowered under any circumstances!! I expect those that serve me to be honest,and sincere in their efforts toward my happiness(so simple,but so many cannot recognize it).

 Let go of your ego,and your selfish wants and desires,so that you may serve me to the utmost of your ability. Make my pleasure your own,and never ever pontificate matters that do not further enhance my life. If you are diligent,and dedicated to serving me,then you may earn rewards that I deem fit,if not then punishment will be swift and harsh(not the soft sensual scene either)

Come before me humble,and in supplication,begging for the chance to prove your worth to me.


On a happy note I am going to spend some time with family this weekend!! I love being surrounded by people who value my smile,and never ask "what's in it for me?"If I can find time tomorrow I will work on posting another video blog,if not,then suffer LOL.
Anyways little ones I have errands to get to,so behave and be well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment