Sunday, April 22, 2012

liarliarpeckeronfire

I cannot stress enough how important it is not to lie to a Domme,you just end up butt hurt(not in a pleasurable way) while I laugh at your ignorance. Here is an a copy of a convo I just had on cm. I was even nice enough to change his id name. You must read it bottom to top,no idea why it does that on cm.

Recent Message History:



liarliarpeckeronfire on 4/22/12 at 6:00 AM:


to pay you, no, bye



Goddess on 4/22/12 at 5:59 AM:


If you read my profile then you know that I require tribute from those that serve me,no exceptions,no excuses accepted. It is plainly written within the first couple of lines in my profile,but yet many seem to skip past that part,and become butt hurt when I point it out.



liarliarpeckeronfire on 4/22/12 at 5:55 AM:


i do anything you say mistress i never disobey



Goddess on 4/22/12 at 5:52 AM:


How do you intend to serve me?



liarliarpeckeronfire on 4/22/12 at 5:49 AM:


yes mistress i can serve  you will be satisfied i promise mistress



Goddess on 4/22/12 at 5:46 AM:


Did you read my profile which entails exactly what is required of those that ask to serve me?



liarliarpeckeronfire on 4/22/12 at 5:45 AM:


can i be your slave mistress



Goddess on 4/22/12 at 5:35 AM:


Thank you



carter2525 on 4/22/12 at 5:16 AM:


hi mistress you have beautiful feet

No comments:

Post a Comment