Monday, April 30, 2012

topping

Have I ever shared with you my personal abhorrence of topping from the bottom,if not I shall do so now.
I have zero tolerance for this type of behavior from subs/slaves. It is actually grounds for dismissal.

I have been a R/T Domme for some time now ,and this is one of my ultimate no no's if you are serving me,or even contemplating doing so. I know exactly how I wish to be served,and how I desire to reach my end goals. I will always be the whip holder,and you will be the one at my feet. I do not need you to direct the scene.

Some of you like to try to disguise this behavior as making a request,but I do not cater to requests. Any treats(pics,vids,calls etc...)are allotted at my discretion and whim,NOT yours. I am not your bitch,you are MINE.

The way to avoid this pitfall is to do as I say,when I say=happy Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment