Friday, April 13, 2012

Listen up bitches

Listen up little bitches....for all of you that get it in your tiny dick ruled brains that I am too new to be knowledgeable about the games you play.......EHHH........
When you tell me that you want to take me shopping online and buy me anything I want,know THIS. I only allow my most trusted subs to take me shopping,the rest of you will send me gift cards to the stores that I wish to purchase items from.
Fake ass bitches always bolt when they find that out,since I know full well how easy it is to cancel orders after the fact,so if that is your game CUNT..........move the fuck on. You are the ones that make this fetish a bitch.
The real subs out there are constantly penalized for your stupid asses.
 Good luck finding any Lady to fall for your BS! I know that is why the game players stalk the newbies on the scene,since the seasoned ladies know you are shit from the get go.

No comments:

Post a Comment