Monday, April 30, 2012

entitlement

I do not provide a service,I do not cater to your wants and desires. Your tribute does not entitle you to anything from me(not my time,nor my attention),hell if it is an insignificant amount,I may not even acknowledge it,or you. I am not here to please you,and that is the first thing you need to recognize.

Domination is what I do,not what is done to me,get that through your teeny tiny peon brain. I do not make custom clips,nor do I sell clips at this point,so any vid you receive from me is at my discretion,given only to those that prove themselves worthy through time and tribute.

The only way to prove your worth and sincerity is through continuous service. I am  fond of tasks. They allow me to estimate your temperament,and devotion. If you fail with the very first task,then you are not going to be found worthy of service to me.

I am quite quick in my deliberation of whether you are going to prove to be an asset or not. I do not have the advantage of researching you,as surely you have done before approaching me,but I am a very good judge of character,or lack thereof,so if you receive minimal attention from me,this may be the reason why.

I am not a fan of idle chit chat. I say what I mean,and I mean what I say. I do not expect to repeat my desires or demands. You are to anticipate my wants,no I did not say "read my mind",but once you have put in the time reading my blog,and the posts I make,then you will have a fairly reasonable idea of what I expect from those that serve me.

I am not online 24/7,and even less than I was during the winter(I have a freaking life),so if you are a high maintenance sub/slave,then do not bother wasting my time or yours. I make time only for those that have earned it,and believe me when I say that it takes more than compliments,and a couple of tributes.

If you have read this far,props for being among the minute percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment