Thursday, May 3, 2012

weekend plans

No BDSM talk today,merely a peek into my plans this weekend.....a few of you may say blah de da.....oh well,it is my blog,and as I rule it,so shall I rule you!
My hands have been itching to pot some bulbs I picked up,and continue my search for pink lilac bushes for a flower bed. I love the scents and sights of spring blossoms!
Therefore Saturday providing my area does not get drenched once more,then I shall be spending this day out in nature!
Sunday though is reserved for a trip to the zoo....yes I said zoo. It is always relaxing to stroll though peering at the beautiful animals.
I do not expect to be online to a great degree,as I intend to enjoy myself with family,and life in general,which means I do not desire dealing with any BS,lies,or drama.....YAY ME!
If I find the time I just might take some pics as well.


nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment