Tuesday, May 15, 2012

forced tribute

On today's menu for discussion is the subject of forced tribute.

Forced tribute does not suit my style,and will not be considered at any point in time no matter how much $ is involved!

I only accept and consider those that willingly tribute. Those that enjoy pleasing and spoiling me.

In my estimation if I have to force or take tribute from you,then the dynamic is fouled for me. I derive pleasure from knowing that you desire my happiness,and will put forth the effort to ensure it.

It provides me with a sense of euphoria when I see that one has sacrificed for my benefit.

I recognize that some of you do enjoy the feeling of being forced,and many ladies embrace the taking,but just not my bag baby,so do not bring it up in chat with me,K!



No comments:

Post a Comment