Monday, May 21, 2012

My thoughts on cam time

A subject that has been on my mind,and one that I have spoken about with many prospective sub/slaves is cam time.
My time is precious to me,and I actually have very little of it to spare,therefore I refuse to utilize it speaking with those that I foresee no future of serving me in the capacity I desire. I am well aware that many Dommes cam everyday,and some even all day,but this simply is not my style. Cam time is a reward that I bestow upon those that have proven their worth to me(and that is not defined as a one time tribute).
Those who strive toward perfection and devoted service over time will come to earn a place in my life,and that involves the honor of speaking with me on cam. I will never do so lightly. Only a select few will find themselves in this position.
There are a great many Dommes online,and as such,each indulge in their own personal methods of training,which means that not everyone will approach it the same way. Irregardless my point being,and a peeve of mine, is when a sub/slave relays to me how their previous Domme did this and that. I have absolutely no interest in the methods she chose to use,and it is an insult for you to bring them into my presence.

 I am uniquely ME,which means I will always be true to my own ideology of financial domination!

No comments:

Post a Comment