Friday, May 11, 2012

personal session

There is such a rush of the senses with real time sessions! A craving that must be sated,a desire that needs to be quenched.

Sensory deprivation is a passion of mine that I indulge in as often as possible.
A recent session found me tying my personal slave to the posts of my bed,cock side up,ears plugged, ball gag in,and blindfolded.

The sight of him so very vulnerable and trusting made the kitty weep with pleasure. Mine to do with as I chose,and lest I lead anyone astray,we have played together many years,so I know full well how far his limits can be pushed.

How erotic to watch the rise and fall of his breath as I slide the chilled dull knife down his abdomen,dripping warm water down his sides with each inch the knife travels. Oh how he strains against the bonds,not knowing whether I have truly cut him or not.

Listening to the gurgle and grunt as atlast the knife is within an inch of that which he holds dear. My head upon his chest allowing him to feel the vibration of my laughter at his fear. Not once does his erection falter though,which tells me that he is enjoying the play as much as I am......sadly though as the knife begins it's descent,his man juice erupts....


Hmmm did you like peeking at my personal sessions?


No comments:

Post a Comment