Sunday, May 6, 2012

issues to address

Ok so today I want to address some issues that I keep seeing complaints posted about on the sites. I have held back,but wtf this is my blog,and I don't truly care if it burns asses to speak the truth.

1)Complaints about shitty low tribute amounts.
Lets begin with discussing why this is going on. Yes I realize that the economy is not awesome right now(duh naw I am not a dumbass),but the main problem is males thinking that since they can buy clips cheap,and talk to females for 99¢/min,that it must be ok to offer $10&$15 tributes(uh FUCK no). If you do not have the green to approach correctly,then do NOT bother. You are insulting a female,and making a total ass of yourself doing so.
Another segment that needs to be addressed is why the HELL is any Domme accepting this type of behavior,and yes I know that some of you are,or else these males would not continue to think that it is acceptable. Now I know that some are not in it for the fetish,just here to make a quick buck,and ya I got no respect for your asses,but I do comprehend that you are gonna do what you are gonna do,just keep your shit to yourself.

2)Males treating the ladies like whores.
It is not that difficult to figure this one out. There are entirely too many females catering to these men when they see the $ signs,so in essence you are offering a service,which is NOT financial domination,so the cycle begins. Males are paying for the playing,and they are led to believe,and in some cases it is correct that if they pay enough,the females will show all and do all. The downside to this issue,is that many FinDommes are not into this fetish just for the $,now do not get me wrong,it does take $,but domination is also involved,and I for one,am not about to show my goods for your money. I am not a prostitute,therefore,you are not getting a paid show. Do not even think to ask,and I know this to be true about many of the Dommes out there.
In short,just because one female will play your game for the $,do NOT try that shit on the rest of us. It is NOT all about your pathetic dick,and I could give a fuck less if you want to treat females like employees at burger king,YOU WILL NOT GET IT YOUR WAY,with me.

To conclude,ladies if you want better treatment,then DEMAND it,do not bow down to the mighty $,and for the males,get your shit together,and realize that just because you are a filthy whore,not everyone else is. Learn respect BITCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment