Friday, May 24, 2013

Getting to know you

So many times I have seen boys complain that ladies do not give them the necessary time to get to know them before demanding tribute which is why they bolt from conversations. I wonder that some do not employ this as an excuse to gain attention,because to be honest from my standpoint and that which I have seen of other ladies,it is simply not a factual reason. I am not going to negate nor argue the reality that yes there are some who abuse this fetish on both sides of the fence,but if you are willing to put fetish aside,and keep your discourse strictly geared towards the simple goal of knowing another person,then it is entirely possible.

I am positive that I am not alone in my views towards this regard. Just as many ladies do not keep their ids private,neither do I. I have spoken to numerous males sans demands,so long as the exchange does not stray into fetish talk. It is only when a boy begins asking leading questions ie "what would you do to me?" how much money would you demand of me" etc.. That is when my friendly mode switches to tribute now or begone. Many of you boys enjoy being used and abused,but I do not. I do not garner pleasure from spending my time with those looking for a quick wank fest.

We ladies put effort into posting profiles,blogs,tweets and the likes in order for those seeking to serve can gain some insight into how we expect to be approached,addressed,and adored. These are all venues which cost you nothing to peruse,yet many even fail to put that much work into it. Yes I understand that some queries need to be posed personally,and I have no issue with that,but if you want to get to know a lady,then show your sincerity by doing the legwork of reading up first.

Look at it like this. If you were just meeting a female in r/t would you ask them how they get their kicks,or share with them all of your filthiest fantasies before the first round of drinks even were served? Just because you are not face to face with a lady does not mean that you should start out trying to get your fetish groove fix. We are all human beings even those of you whom prefer to be dehumanized,so take a moment and relax. It is entirely possible to engage in "normal" conversation with us,if your primary goal is to come to know us as individuals. Just remember to think with your noggin not your noodle,and you should do well :D


No comments:

Post a Comment