Monday, May 27, 2013

lunch session

Whew I just arrived home from a lunch session with a local boy :) Such an enjoyable time with one that knows how to properly show appreciation of a lady.

He met me outside of a local restaurant parking lot,opening my car door when I arrived,and bowing down to kiss the tip of my shoe before I could exit the vehicle. Now that is how a submissive male should behave. We then proceeded to the restaurant where he of course opened the door for me. I chose a booth as to afford the privacy I desired to dine in. As expected I ordered our meals..salads for us both,but his dressing on the side,ice tea for me,and water for him.

Once the drinks arrived I removed a vial of saliva that I had been adding to all week,and dumped it into his water as a treat. I actually had to order him to save some for his meal seeing as if it were up to him he would have consumed it all within a moment. Greedy for a taste of Goddess he was.

Once our meal arrived I did discretely excuse myself to the ladies room for a moment with the now empty vial,and upon returning I provided the golden nectar dressing for his salad. The expression upon his face was priceless. This was a total surprise for him,but one I knew that we would both enjoy. My amusement doubled watching him take my essence into himself. I did decide that he was not eating quickly enough,so a little hidden ball kick under the table gave him the needed incentive to finish without haste.

Now we all know that a good boy cleans his hands and face after dining,and I being a kindly lady took forth a baggie full of wipes from my bag for such a purpose. Ordinary wipes would never do,you see these were feminine wipes that I had used throughout the week after I tinkled. I actually made him beg for the supreme honor of even allowing the moist wetness of them to touch his skin. Have you ever seen a grown man sniffing and licking a wipe like it was ambrosia? It was hilarious. I almost wet myself laughing at him.

Seeing as he had done so well,and been an obedient boy,I gave him leave to take the toilettes home with him to edge with tonight as he stares at a photo of me he keeps by his bedside.

This boys is what happens with good pets whom earn their place at my feet through excellent devoted service to their Goddess. Who knows someday it might even happen to you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment