Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Appreciation goes to good boys

It is not that often that I take the time to type up a praise blog,but today is the day of luck for a couple of my boys. I was actually sitting out in my porch swing last night thinking about how very similar my two best boys are in demeanor,and in their approach to serving. Neither makes any demands upon me or my time ever. They content themselves with the rewards I deem them worthy of(which never includes nude content),and they make my happiness their own. It is truly beautiful that they want nothing from me other than to please me.

Comparing the both of them I began to see many patterns clearly. Such as,they are both within a couple of years age range (late 40's). Neither are married. They own their own homes,and make a very decent living. A couple of hours separates them distance wise,which places both within feasible distance to serve me real time. Neither denies me anything I ask for,whether it be cash,gifts,or even the infliction of pain and humiliation upon their persons. A day never passes where I do not open my inbox to see messages awaiting me from them,nor do I doubt at any time that I am the priority within their lives.

It is a delicious power trip knowing that I am treated as a Goddess deserves by these males. This is why I will NEVER settle for just any male. I have been spoiled with REAL service,so second rate attempts simply do not phase nor interest me. I would be doing myself a disservice by taking under my wing anyone whom has no desire to give me their best. Sure many have the ability to tribute(even those that don't follow through with it),but too many lack the ambition and selfless desire to give up their personal agendas. Think about it,how many males do you know that think only with their dick,or what they are going to get out of a situation,especially one where they are parting with currency? I am a betting woman,so I am willing to venture forth the opinion that it is a rare breed that will do so.

Needless to say,I am exceedingly pleased with the males whom serve me,and they receive notice of my appreciation in many forms,and upon many days. This is not to say that I am not open to welcoming more boys into my stable,but I will not do so unless they meet the standards which my favorites set the bar for,so before you come to me begging with your wallet open,check your self,and your motives for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment