Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My smile comes at a cost

Whenever a network or entertainment company seeks out audiences for the programs they air,they pay those brought in to view it. This is exactly how I feel when it comes to males asking me to view their cam whilst they put on a show. The odds are better that I shall win the lottery,then that you will truly entertain me,for TRIBUTE is the only means of making me smile,so be prepared to pay up for the honor of my divine attention.

Never delude yourself into believing that watching you shove shit up your ass makes my day,and it sure as hell does not provide for the bleach I have to dilute my vision with after having seen such trite. I would prefer to view a dog dance in a tutu,than see you do a sissy twirl por gratis. Not to mention that I would rather watch the evolution of maggots over seeing you stroke your dinky dick.

So,the next time you want to do free shows,google up a site geared towards it,rather than contacting a Domme with the ploy of "entertaining" her sans a cash donation. Keep the saying in your mind "waste not want not" ie do not waste a ladies time with your self gratifying crap,because she definitely does not want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment