Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cash trumps compliments

The motto for today is zip your lips,and open your wallets.

Time after time,and message after message,I tire of the endless stream of platitudes relayed to me from males whom have no concept that they are merely parroting what I have heard a million times over like a broken record. It does not impress me,it does not move me,it does not even make me smile. It bores me,as do you. Your words fall upon deaf ears. It is your actions which peak interest,and NO boys sending unsolicited photos does not count,for I am sure that you have been told more times than not,that the majority of women do NOT want to see your private parts. Grow up and recognize that a penis is not pretty,it is not cute,and it does not make me utter "awwww". Honestly the only words that escape my gorgeous lips when I receive such spam is "stupid fucker".

If you want to impress a FinDomme with your sincerity,and capability of putting her before you,well boys that is NOT going to happen if you are coming before her empty handed paying lip service compliments. In my experience it is only those whom are unemployed,underemployed,or plain ass players that employ the kiss your ass with words trick. The funniest part of the entire scenario is that seasoned ladies know better,and bypass you in favor of the males whom line their coffer as they should.

There may be females out there whom will eat up your empty calories syrup,and allow you to interact with them for days,weeks,or even months,without you spending even a slim dime upon them,but that is NOT me. I do not toss away my attention upon those that are not putting their money where their mouth is. If that earns me the title of bitch,so be it. I can live with that nomer,far better than I would accept having one moment of my time abused.

Here is the gist of my post boys,if you have nothing to $ay,then stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment