Thursday, May 29, 2014

What have you done for me lately?

Goddess is departing for Orlando in 7 days. Have you done your part financing my vacation? If not then do the world a favor and crawl under a moss covered rock til you rot away. Ohhh Goddess how can you be so cruel...well faggots it is just this simple,if you are not doing for me,then you are dead to me. I couldn't care less why you are such a fuck up,or how badly you crave to serve. Nothing else matters if you are not putting a smile upon my face.

Most of you are so fucking pathetic that I would rather eat arsenic,than interact with you...so of course you are going to PAY for the honor of sharing my time. There are NO freebies for any of you in the realm of MZ SYDNEY. It does not matter how attractive you think you are(wake up)...it does not matter how many pretty words of devotion you spew if you are not coating them with cold hard cash. Why do you think any woman tolerates you around???? Smell the bacon pork rind,it is all for love of the MONEY. The only value you possess is the presidents in your wallet. Now get off your dead lazy asses,and make yourself useful by sending  donations to mzsydney34@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment