Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Today's message

Going through two days of messages left me with a slightly puzzled frown upon my divine visage as apparently some of you are of a thought that your appearance matters to me in the least. boys boys boys have you learned nothing in the findom realm yet? Why would I or any Domme give a fig in regards to your looks? Pretty is as pretty does,and pretty does not pad my bank account,only cold hard cash does,so put aside the notion from your itty bitty brain that having a "hot" body,or a cute face makes you anymore valuable than a male with a fat bank balance being spent on Moi.

I personally would rather have in service to me a humble average looking male,then an attractive boy with an overinflated ego. It just makes sense. I mean if you value yourself ever so highly,then it is unlikely that you will esteem Goddess at all,for their is only room for 1 deity in a being's life,and if yours is your own narcissistic sense of self,then I will pass upon you.

Your ego matters not at all,so why not discard it altogether? It makes no difference how the outside world views you,only the value I place upon you,and believe me that your appearance will not factor into my thoughts at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment