Saturday, September 5, 2015

where is Sydney

Have you missed me?? I imagine that some of you have noticed  my appearances online this past week have been sporadic at best,and why do you think that is? Have I been ill,Noooooo
Did I fall off the face of the planet,heck nooooo Was I abducted by aliens lmao nooo Have I joined the peace corp nope Da Da Da Da...the reason I have not been online,is that you have provided no reason for me to be online.

My greatest resource,asset,and treasure is my time. I have found that I am not willing to invest it where I see a lack of return. Why would I not rather devote my efforts toward my charity work,or my profession,if I am not receiving my due appreciation for my time from any of you? Let's face it,my real time boy exerts more energy mowing my lawn,than any of you do towards making a favorable impression on me,and that is pathetic. My greatest realization as a mature adult was that life is not infinite,which means that I do not want to waste any of it,and if you as a self proclaimed submissive are not displaying to me that you are worthy of a single moment,then you will not be rewarded with it.

Now unless you are going to take the initiative and prove to me that you are worth being the recipient of my words,my wisdom,my training,then you are SOL,cause I am all out of gives a fuck. Oh and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment