Friday, September 25, 2015

Judgement by default is your fault

Have you ever wondered why people online treat you like a piece of offal,even when that is not your fetish, boys? Human beings are flawed in nature,and have a tendency to judge others,by their words,actions,hell even by their car,home,or clothing..but online the last few really aren't tangible factors,for who other than you truly knows which possessions are yours or made up? Yes shockingly it is true that people lie online,especially in the findom realm. They fabricate luxurious lifestyles like those of the rich and famous,all the while hiding out in their infested shanty. They claim bill gate's bank balance even though they lack 2 nickels to rub together,hard to believe isn't it!!

The sad part is that honestly no one is fooled,and if they are,then I have a bozo button for them. I understand why it is perpetrated though. Males in society are judged by their possessions or lack thereof,therefore when they encounter a situation where they believe that they can fudge and get away with it,the temptation rules their better senses. Doesn't that one song speak of how you can be anything or anyone online,after all who will know right lol.

Well the truth is that it is quite telling who is being dishonest. First,people that possess an abundance of money,do not announce it(it is considered low class to do so),so red flags should appear anytime a male claims to be rich,or promise a windfall of tribute. Second,when a male refuses to share a facial photo(even after a few interactions) is a huge clue that he is hiding something vital,and considering that most Ladies I know aren't seeking to make a romantic connection with their servants(with only the delusional thinking elsewise)so what could they be hiding other than a Quasimodo appearance? I am always skeptical myself when I have no visual of who is serving me,thoughts bounce through my head like(are they underage,are they a serial killer,a stalker,my next door neighbor lol)

Some even lie about their gender,as in attempting to impersonate a female character,all the while holding their ding dong in their hand..this one is perhaps the most pathetic,for women are divine creatures to be held in the highest regard,unlike those who swing freely in their pants. Yes I just said that. I do see you as inferior to women,I have never made a secret of that,and no it is not a game I play at online. Those that play this game tend to ask Dommes to be their mentor(teach them what they do)or ask them to share stories about how they dominate submissives(yup they get off on living vicariously through another's experience).

They lie about what they will do ie:I will send a tribute lol(a tribute isn't real til the gift card is in your account,or the gift is in your hands),or I want to serve you,yet all that encompasses their mind is what they can get from a woman to sate their raging hard on(oh me so horny thinking,all they want to talk about is what turns them on),they even lie about their very name...oh yes the fetish world is overpopulated with john doe's,and john smith's.

There is a gigantic list of deceit executed by masses daily online(both sexes,sorry)but those who live in reality see the truth beneath the facade,which just may be why you receive what you deem unfair treatment,but in my eyes liars deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule,sorry not sorry. Moral of this post,DO NOT LIE!! To receive decent treatment,then you must first be decent.

To any that feel my comments are oh so negative in nature,they truly aren't since they are based in reality,no need to sugar coat a turd(it stinks even when you sprinkle pixie sticks on it),and the promotion of integrity in my opinion is a positive notion :)


No comments:

Post a Comment