Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Goddess Sydney holy day

Hello my puppets..

The countdown is on...8 days til the most holy day of the year! Yes puppets, we are coming upon the sacred celebration of the birth of your Goddess Sydney!! 

An intelligent puppet would be working to ensure that his gift to Goddess arrives ahead of the special day,and that is exactly what my brat boy did.

Yesterday he dropped off his gift to Goddess Sydney early. This boy sacrifices every day of the year,so that he may enrich my life. He keeps a jar beside his bed,into which he deposits cash each and every day for me,so that when the holy holiday draws near,he is prepared.


$5500 worth of sacrifice. An entire year of sacrificing! This is dedication. This is devotion. This is adoration. Perhaps now you understand why I refuse to accept subpar service from beta bitches.

I see absolutely no point in entertaining the notion of taking on any male who is not willing to do his best,be his best,give his most to belong to me. The fetish scene is full of males willing to expend minimum effort with the expectation of maximum reward,and that is why my standards are set so very high. I do not want just any and every male serving me..egads that would be a nightmare!

Quality trumps quantity each and every time. I would rather have 1 slave whom wholeheartedly  dedicates his existence to fulfilling my wishes,and desires,than to have 10 whom only seek to pleasure their penis at my expense. Make sense? Service and selfishness do NOT mix. Service and sacrifice do.

Now little puppet,show me how you are going to enrich my holy day with sacrifice..note that I did not say "tell me how",but instead said "show me how",as in Financial contributions.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment