Thursday, November 9, 2017

Bitter Findom Truth

Evening greetings gents...

Some of you go so very butthurt when I tell you the truth,why do you think that is?  People that ask for honesty,should not become hot and angry when they receive it,and honesty is all you will ever get from me. 

I do not play the "dress a lie up pretty" game. I see no value in doing so. It does not benefit my life lying to males about my intentions. What are my intentions,my agenda,my end goal? Let's put it in your face shall we lol.

I am a DOMINANT FEMALE,a FEMALE SUPREMACIST,a FINDOMME,a FUCKING GODDESS walking this Earth amongst you mere mortal beta males. 

As such,I will not soil myself by sharing my time with males who are not worthy of it. Who decides your worth? I do of course :) Never forget that it was you who came to me,not I chasing after your attention,so when you come before me,we are going to play by my rules.
If I say to you that I have no interest in playing your game,man up,and swallow that raging bile back down your cockhole. What you should do at that point,is recognize that YOU need to change your perception of what serving a woman really means before you ever attempt to get in contact with me again.

I am not interested in your dick at all,so any service you offer me that gratifies your dick is going to get you blocked. Chastity yes,you getting off=NO. CBT=YES,PIV=NO. Along those same lines..I am not sitting on your face,or inserting anything into your arse,nor will you EVER touch my naked flesh with any part of you,except to clean the filth from my feet. 

Onto the big truth that really gets your juices boiling over...no tribute=no serving me. If you are one of those males who believes themselves entitled to my attention without contributing to my happiness..ya, you are delusional. I honestly do not fracking care if tributing makes it "less real" for you,or if financially enhancing my life makes your dick go limp..anything less than tribute,makes me feel used,and I am not allowing myself to be used by you or any other swinging dick.
Still want the truth? Truth be known..you are a beta bitch,yup all of you equipped with a dick were created to serve womankind,not vice versa bb,and as such,you should be showering women with appreciation for their existence. Don't like them apples? Whelp you can exit left at any time,but for the rest of you...welcome to my world,where I rule the beta bitch brigade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment