Friday, March 1, 2019

Take up your yoke

Welcome minions, puppets, and paypets of Goddess Sydney Claire





 Are you ready to take up your yoke and place it around your neck? Are you prepared to become that which I decree?

My intention is for you to become my beast of burden. Do not view this as a bad thing, for it is not. Being a beast of burden is an honor for a male such as yourself. It is a distinction above the betas below you. It simply means that I have use of you, and being of use to Goddess Sydney Claire is the greatest of honors. You have been found of worth. You should be on your knees in gratitude for this opportunity to please me. You know how to show gratitude don't you?

Gratitude is displayed through sacrifice. Gratitude is an action, not a gaggle of words. You as my beast are to show gratitude daily. You want to be my beast don't you? Of course you do! You want to be of value. You want to be of use. You want to be the one who is recognized by a Goddess. 
Serving Goddess elevates you above the ordinary, and you know in your heart that you want to become more than you ever dreamed possible.

As my beast, you will be stoic. You will not complain of the tasks assigned you. You will beg to suffer for my whims, and sacrifice for my satisfaction. You do want to satisfy me do you not? A novel concept for you eh?

You will never attempt to break your vow of servitude, for you are cognizant of the fact that to be without Goddess is to be in a living hell. 

Your devotion to Goddess will be a study in grace. Your loyalty will never need be called into question, for your eyes can see no other than the divine Goddess Sydney Claire. Your appreciation will be a tangible thing, and your happiness to be held in my esteem will be your beacon of light in the darkest of times.

I call to you now my lowly beast which crawls upon the earth. I call you my own. Come claim your yoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment